BDR Jake    9

Has anyone that past part 107 recieved their temporary certifications yet? I'm going on 6 days now waiting for mine. I think when I finished the application it said 36 hours. 

Jake

BDR Jake    9

Mine was the same time.  Im really hoping this isn't going to be like the waiver process.  When I finished my application it said 36 hours to get the temporary certification.  Obviously been longer then that.

Spitfire76    197

This morning I noticed a "Temporary Certificate" button in my application record. It may have been there earlier and I did not notice it as I was focused on the message "You currently do not have any certificates in Airmen." which is still there but I am able to print the temporary certificate by selecting that button. I took my test on 8/30 and submitted the application on 9/1

Edited by Spitfire76
  • Like 1

BDR Jake    9
5 hours ago, Spitfire76 said:

This morning I noticed a "Temporary Certificate" button in my application record. It may have been there earlier and I did not notice it as I was focused on the message "You currently do not have any certificates in Airmen." which is still there but I am able to print the temporary certificate by selecting that button. I took my test on 8/30 and submitted the application on 9/1

Thanks, your post prompted me to check my console and there it was, ready to print.  Thank you!

Kirk    32

I had a little different experience since I have 3 other certificates. When I started the online process thru the IACRA website their process automatically entered my private pilots license info and grayed out that pre-entered data so I couldn't change it. It did of course ask me for a Biannual flight review. I just entered my sUAS test number and things fell into place from there. I got a Temp Cert button on IACRA with in 24 hours after process started.

4 hours ago, Kirk said:

I had a little different experience since I have 3 other certificates. When I started the online process thru the IACRA website their process automatically entered my private pilots license info and grayed out that pre-entered data so I couldn't change it. It did of course ask me for a Biannual flight review. I just entered my sUAS test number and things fell into place from there. I got a Temp Cert button on IACRA with in 24 hours after process started.

That's excellent, Of Course, since you already had 3 other certificates you didn't have to wait for the TSA background check like the rest of us. Way to go and congrats on the 4th certificate.

Steve Bennett    142

That seems a bit long, however airspace authorizations have seen a slight uptick in the time they are taking to approve them. Maybe they have a higher number of staff on vacation right now delaying things more than normal? I got my physical card/certificate in the mail about 1.5 months after taking the test.