Hello, I just discovered the Matrice 100  and there are some questions I’d like to ask:

As far as I know, the Matrice 100 has additional expansion bays which allows me to add my own components and computing boards/microcontroller board. I want to add my own WIFI module, Depth Camera, Infrared Cameraetc. These components are to link with the microcontroller board while the board communicates with the Matrice 100.

Id like to ask:

1. Will the Matrice 100 be able to satisfy my needs? 

2.  If it can, what microcontroller board/ can meet my needs? Where can I buy it or does DJI sell it?

3. Which Depth Cameras & Infrared Cameras be able to link with a computing board? Does DJI sell this stuff?  

4.  If the Matice 100 doesn’t meet my needs, what kind of UAV will?

Matrice 100 should meet your needs.  You can pretty much add anything to your board...I have seen the raspberry pi used often, but it comes with the N1 video controller.  I just received my m100 in the mail yesterday and going through it now to make sure firmware is up to date. 

I got the z3 RGB camera and slantrange sensor for Agriculture...I know that DJI does provide a FLIR, not sure how good it is?  It is about 10k for that camera alone though I believe. 

Not sure what a depth camera entails?