timmy67

FAA part 107 test

Well today was my big day for my test, I studied airport operations on my way up and a couple other things. I passed with a score of an 83%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so thankful for this course I could not have done it with out uavcoach!!!

thank-you's to Alan Perlam and the forum for all the help!

In all honesty this was the hardest test I have ever taken! words cannot interoperate my feelings...

• Like 1

Congrats @timmy67!  I know I spent a lot of time preparing for the test and sounds like you did also.  But we BOTH agree that Alan's course put us, and many others, over the top.  Hats off to Alan.

Edited by Ed O'Grady

Awesome! I'm just about to dive into it myself - do you guys have any idea how much you invested in it all? Should I set aside a whole week to do the online course, then another week of reviewing it all, or did you guys need less time? thanks! 

I was doing it at night after work and got through the course in a couple nights, but then I had been doing self study for a few hours a night for the past several weeks. Only needed the course to fill in some knowledge gaps so didn't need much time to have the extras sink in. I would pace it out over 2-3 weeks to make sure it sinks in.