Steve Bennett

DJI Matrice 200 Series

Does anyone know of an approximate price range on this new model line coming out? Really interested in its top gimbal mount, RTK and ADS-B integration.

http://www.dji.com/matrice-200-series/applications#subNavBar

@Zacc Dukowitz did a nice write up on it recently: http://uavcoach.com/djis-matrice-200-winning-drone-industry/ 

In the northwest I am looking forward to using a m200 because the rain limits the times when I can fly drones. I'm guessing the m200 will be around $5,000 for a basic model with a nice camera and go up from there.

Thank you for the kind words about the recent post, Steve. I really appreciate that.

eColumbia99, what you wrote sounds about right to me. I could have sworn I saw a price on one of the resources I found while writing the article that put it at around $4,500, but can't seem to track that down now. But given that the Matrice 100 is about $3,300 and I've often seen $1k steps up for the following model  w/ DJI (a very loose rule of thumb  ), $4,500-$5k sounds right.

If either of you end up using it, please shoot us a note to let us know. We'd love to hear how it performs out in the field!

• Like 1

Hey all, just got an email from an industry contact and quoting below. Not sure if this is official?

We do not have a white paper on this although we know accuracy is within a few cm’s. GCP’s significantly improve accuracy and I don’t see them going away because of the M210 RTK. I believe the major benefit of RTK is less GCP’s are needed.

The RTK system on this UAV is not the same as the system available for the M600, it utilizes a few different components. 

These units are expected to start shipping the first part of April. It will depend when orders are placed how quickly we can fulfill them.

The 210RTK without a camera is approximately $14,999. We do have a little wiggle room on that price if you would like a formal quote.

• Like 1

Hi all, got an email from one of our community members. See pricing below:

We received a note from DJI that you were interested in the new M200 series. My company works with DJI to assist enterprise and industrial customers with customized solutions to meet their mission requirements.

The M200’s are selling out rapidly because finally with the 210 we’re getting a vehicle that is really tuned for the commercial market.

While all the details about the availability of accessories such as extra controllers, batteries, parallel chargers, and such are not yet available, I have give you a broad-picture overview of the cost and availability of the vehicles and payloads themselves.

M210 - base package - vehicle, controller with DJI Crystalsky tablet, 1 set of batteries, charger, basic foam case, props, etc. - $9000 - availability Q2 2017

M210 RTK -base package - vehicle, controller with DJI Crystalsky tablet, 1 set of batteries, charger, RTK base station, basic foam case, props, etc. - $15,000 - availability Q2 2017

Due to limited availability of the M200 series at launch and the high demand, we’re taking deposits now to reserve vehicles in the order they’re received. Cost to reserve is a 10% deposit of the cost of the vehicle.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out again.

• Like 1