• Announcements

SAC89

New Member looking for a Mentor

Good Morning,

I am new to the Drone industry, I am scheduled to take the written exam next week.  I am coming from an aviation based industry, but not UAS.  I would like to find a Mentor to help me out with starting a UAS business.  I would like to connect with someone who has recently, successfully broken into the industry and is willing to give a newbie a hand.  

I am initially looking into providing ariel photos for local real estate agents/brokers, and hopefully, expand from there.  This may sound a bit flaky, but If someone that is outside of the Mid-Atlantic region, would probably be preferable, so there is no chance what-so-ever of us competing for a common customer base.

If you are open to sharing your knowledge, please reach out to me.  My email is sac89@hotmail.com  I look forward to hearing from you and look forward to an exciting new adventure!

Thanks,

I'm from the South West region, Texas to be exact. I recently started up my own UAV company called DroneSpec LLC. I am currently knocking on doors of the industrial work sector to gain some work and exposure. Check out https://dronespec.net/ for my web page and contact info. I will help in any way I can.