Hi there,

Just upgraded to a P4Pro+.  I am having trouble with the Remote Control Unit:

1) I power up the RC unit and the light stays red and emits a loud audible tone.

2) I power up the aircraft and my DJI app says connected and Ready to Fly.

3) I go into settings and calibrate the RC unit. The app says power off the aircraft.

4) I power off the aircraft and calibrate (follow instructions for moving joy sticks) the RC in settings and the red light/sound stops.

5) Power up the aircraft and the green light is now on in the control unit and the app says Ready to Fly

6) I turn off the aircraft and power down the RC unit.

7) I turn the RC unit on and the problem persists (See Step 1 Above)

I am doing this set up in my apartment without propeller blades. I am hesitant to take it out to fly  until I can solve this problem. DJI support is not available today(Sunday May 21 and Yesterday, Saturday May 20)

Suggestions:

Yes, I do have the most current software and firmware on both RC and the Aircraft. I solved the problem by moving to a different room in my home and then everything worked. Perhaps the signals were  jumbled and the units were not getting a clear signal hit  in the  first room.

very possible. Best is to be out on asphalt, very little chance for interference. Inside buildings, wiring, structures and WiFi can all cause issues inside buildings...

If you get beeping on the RC recalibrate your RC sticks not forgetting the camera Rh knob, usually red light and beeping is a stick or knob not centre or off calibration, this can happen when new when things are a little stiff too.