Liz

UAS temporary job available

Liz    0

The Oregon Department of FIsh and Wildlife has a temporary position open now based in Newport, OR. We are seeking someone with flight or building experience (FAA sUAS certification preferred) or UAS image processing and analysis experience.  

View the job here: ttp://www.dfw.state.or.us/hr/docs/070717.pdf

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Av8Chuck    166

Curious in how much interest there's been in this posting?

I can't see it, when I click on it I get a dialog about signing into Outlook Web App?  I don't have it, don't want it and shouldn't need it to read an online pdf?

• Like 1

Liz    0

Apologies for not replying sooner. It looks like the "h" for the http was cut off the link.  It is a link to a pdf that should open in any browser. Link should be:  "http://www.dfw.state.or.us/hr/docs/070717.pdf" I believe the deadline has passed, but send the contact if you are still interested anyway. 

Edited by Liz

Av8Chuck    166

That's too bad.  

We've supported and helped CSUCI,  Point Magu Naval Air Station and a few nonprofits use UAV's for whale, Snowy Plover and turtle research.

Liz    0

The deadline for this position has been extended to Wednesday, August 9.