Jeffery Oliver

For Sale: DJI Inspire 1 Pro v2.0

DJI-HEADER-dji-inspire-1-pro-for-sale-76

I’m selling this DJI Inspire 1 Pro that I purchased in February 2017. I am very impressed with this aircraft and the Zenmuse X5 camera and lens but want to purchase a next-level drone/camera system for filmmaking. I’ve used photos and video shot on this drone for client and personal video projects.

I have had no problems (or crashes) with the drone or camera which has 3 hours and 16 minutes of flight time.

Here are the basics of this package deal:

• DJI Inspire 1 Pro v2.0 Quadcopter
  • DJI transmitter/controller for the Inspire 1 Pro
  • Device holder for controller
  • Zenmuse X5 camera
  • 3-axis gimbal
  • Micro Four Thirds (MFT) 15mm f/1.7 ASPH prime lens
  • TB47 Intelligent Flight Battery for Inspire 1 Pro (provides about 15 minutes of flight time)
  • 2 x TB48 Intelligent flight batteries
  • Case that holds all this gear.
  • Polar Pro DJI Zenmuse X5/X5R Filter 6-Pack (3, 4, and 5-stop neutral density filters in polarized and non-polarized) – These filters really produce amazing color and make photos and videos with this drone look professional.
  • And additional accessories.

I’m asking $2,900. Cash or PayPal works for me and I’m willing to ship from Boise, ID.

Community, please let me know if this price seems fair. 

Please visit my website at http://www.jefferyoliver.com/dji-inspire-1-pro-v2-0-for-sale/ for maintenance and flight logs, photos, videos, and package details.

Contact me, Jeffery Oliver, at 208-995-6532 or jeffo@jefferyoliver.com for info/questions.

DJI-example-photo-03-web.jpg

DJI-example-photo-02-web.jpg

DJI-example-photo-01-web.jpg

Edited by Jeffery Oliver