JBR LIFE Photography

Hawaiian Pueo (owl) in slow motion

57 minutes ago, JBR LIFE Photography said:

While flying a huge empty property for a client, this pueo came around a couple times. So, used some digital zoom and went for a closer look.  

Initially I thought it was going to attack your P4. 

Edited by Spitfire76
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spitfire76 said:

Initially I thought it was going to attack your P4. 

I was pretty sure it was going to come much closer, but not worried so much about an attack. It had already sneaked up on the P4 a few times for a look, with no incident.

Using the zoom feature on the camera really is the best for capturing wildlife imagery without close range harassment.

Now, those African cattle egrets... They give me hell! 

Few month ago i visit a ZOO in mexico Puebla, the Africam Safari. And ask about if they allow to used my DRON, they not allow and somebody mention that the sound of the DRON, the animal can confuse with a attack of Bees,  and can created a stampede. Could be...

I only used Osmo Mobile with Iphone

I shot a aerial of a saphari in Africa and it didn’t bother the animals at all.  In fact most of them were curious what it was, especially giraffes and their afraid of just about everything.