1. you live in an awesome place

2. you are skilled at your art

3. you have great luck

4.  an even better eye.

5. you're an evil little man for rubbing our noses in it. j/k

Edited by R Martin
  • Haha 2

Yeah,

I tried talking him into hiring us to come over and shoot property videos with him and he didn't want to hear any thing about it.

I agree, I think he's rubbing our noses in it.  I'd post shots of the beautiful mountains in Southern California but their currently on FIRE...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of the fires has burned 110,000 acres, look on the bright side the state can grow a lot of pot now that it’s legal. 

7 hours ago, Av8Chuck said:

One of the fires has burned 110,000 acres, look on the bright side the state can grow a lot of pot now that it’s legal. 

So long as they keep it organic and don't start GMO'ing it.  (for the record, I don't care about the modification of GMO stuff, it's the reason it's modified...i.e. Roundup resistance)

• Like 1

WOW - I envy what you have to consider your work site! Thanks for the pic - what equipment did you use to take that photo? I would really appreciate if you next entertain us with a shot or 2 of the NaPali coastal range! I took a long helicopter ride over Northern Kuai in fall of 1989 and will never forget it! Or perhaps a pic from the peak of Mauna Kea?

Yah - Cali has a real problem with fire load fuel buildup as a perpetual issue esp from the eucalyptus trees that they imported onto their land. One should also consider the fact that the tree actually has the ability to generate intense hot fires which they use to their advantage to repopulate and thrive upon recently burnt land. Freaky bad situation.

https://ww2.kqed.org/science/2013/06/12/eucalyptus-california-icon-fire-hazard-and-invasive-species/

• Like 1

On 12/24/2017 at 6:57 AM, Drone Driver said:

WOW - I envy what you have to consider your work site! Thanks for the pic - what equipment did you use to take that photo? I would really appreciate if you next entertain us with a shot or 2 of the NaPali coastal range! I took a long helicopter ride over Northern Kuai in fall of 1989 and will never forget it! Or perhaps a pic from the peak of Mauna Kea?

Yah - Cali has a real problem with fire load fuel buildup as a perpetual issue esp from the eucalyptus trees that they imported onto their land. One should also consider the fact that the tree actually has the ability to generate intense hot fires which they use to their advantage to repopulate and thrive upon recently burnt land. Freaky bad situation.

https://ww2.kqed.org/science/2013/06/12/eucalyptus-california-icon-fire-hazard-and-invasive-species/

Mahalo for the kind words!  I would love to get some shots of the Na Pali coastal range, just haven't yet made it to that island.  So far, only Maui, Oahu, Moloka'i, & Big Island.  Still gotta check out Kuai & Lana'i.  

The pic in this post was shot using a Phantom 4.  I took 19 images of the area, merged them into one super-pano that couldn't be captured in a single shot.  

As for Mauna Kea, the only pics I have from up top are from the saddle, not the summit.  Here's one.

i-TFTjCKc.jpg

But I do have a summit photo from Haleakala.  In the distance, on the right-hand side of the horizon, you can see Mauna Kea poking through the clouds.

IMG_2054-2.jpg

Edited by JBR LIFE Photography
  • Like 1

So amazed with your work. you are very blessed to live in a country with a spectacular view and to have such great talent in capturing the perfect view!

• Like 1