Sign in to follow this  
mariosdarios

DJI Agras Mg-1S

Just saying hi!

We have just acquired a reseller license for the Agras MG-1S www.prapopoulos.com

We are in here to suck up knowledge!

Cheers!

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 3:08 AM, mariosdarios said:

Just saying hi!

We have just acquired a reseller license for the Agras MG-1S www.prapopoulos.com

We are in here to suck up knowledge!

Cheers!

Any chance you know anything about the Phantom 4 RTK which I believe DJI is classifying an agricultural drone for some reason.

RTK is meant to make the drone flight a lot more accurate. Since the Agras is RTK ready, I suppose any other model featuring RTK tech would be fit/fitter for agri use. Remember that although Agras is purely a sprayer drone, a wider spectrum of agri uses is possible with the use of spectral cameras.  

On 3/13/2018 at 2:42 PM, mariosdarios said:

RTK is meant to make the drone flight a lot more accurate. Since the Agras is RTK ready, I suppose any other model featuring RTK tech would be fit/fitter for agri use. Remember that although Agras is purely a sprayer drone, a wider spectrum of agri uses is possible with the use of spectral cameras.  

Hello Marrios. Do your know about Marrios Dimitramike? Are you the same person? He's aslo from your company. He contact me for our new sprayer drones. We're a Chinese manufacturer for sprayer drones, flight controller and accessories. We also produce RTK, ceter meter level drone flight solutions. Our website is www.topxgun.com 

1 hour ago, Cloud Lu said:

Hello Marrios. Do your know about Marrios Dimitramike? Are you the same person? He's aslo from your company. He contact me for our new sprayer drones. We're a Chinese manufacturer for sprayer drones, flight controller and accessories. We also produce RTK, ceter meter level drone flight solutions. Our website is www.topxgun.com 

Hi Cloud, yes its me, the same person

21 hours ago, mariosdarios said:

Hi Cloud, yes its me, the same person

Great, glad to contact with you again. I didn't get your reply since I sent you the specification for AVIO drones. Are you still interested in them? We also produce RTK, so we have opportunities to cooperate in many aspects.

On 5/17/2018 at 10:05 AM, Cloud Lu said:

Great, glad to contact with you again. I didn't get your reply since I sent you the specification for AVIO drones. Are you still interested in them? We also produce RTK, so we have opportunities to cooperate in many aspects.

Lets talk about business leads through e-mail, please use marios.dimitramike@gmail.com for this. Thanks

On 3/8/2018 at 3:08 AM, mariosdarios said:

www.prapopoulos.com

Where are you located?  I couldn’t find your website?