I took this last night. We have had some pretty nice sunsets the past few days. In order to get rid of the props in the field of view, I mounted the gopro under the lower deck of the F450. Because my landing gear is short, I resort to "catch and release" method of ending and launching. When the guy in the piper cub bused the top of the mountain, my drone was 10 feet off the ground, just above me. Editing was done with gopro studio.

• Like 1

Beautiful, but your footage would be a lot stronger if you were flying with a gimbal! Any thoughts on using a gimbal instead of directly attaching the GoPro to the frame?

Yes, I agree. I'm very new to flying a drone, I started 6 weeks ago. This is my drone to learn to fly with. I put a camera on it because it helps me see what kind of shots I can do and how to plan shots. But mostly I'm learning to fly well with this drone. I'm getting ready to order parts for my next build and it will have a gimble.

• Like 1