Alex Bratton

Mavic Pro & batch of accessories for sale

As my UAV collection expands I’ve decided to part ways with my Mavic Pro. It's in great condition and has been flown less than 50 flights (and never any hard landings or crashes).

I initially purchased it as my travel flyer and it has worked great for that.  You’ll see a variety of case options below (I ended up alternating between the soft sided case and the smaller hard sided cases if I was carry-on space challenged for a trip).

• Mavic Pro & controller
  • 5 total intelligent flight batteries - the batteries have writing on them to number them (1-5)
  • 6 extra quick release props (never had to change a prop)
  • Car charger
  • Power bank adapter
  • Battery charging hub
  • DJI Shoulder bag (soft sided)
  • Hard sided combo case - holds the Mavic Pro, controller, 3 batteries and the charger
  • Hard sided case for Mavic Pro only
  • Hard sided case for controller only
  • Cables
  • Controller stick brace to protect flight sticks when packed
  • Original box (just in case)
  • Orange carbon fiber skin I never applied to the drone

I'm asking $975 plus shipping for the bundle (I'm in the Chicago, Illinois area). I'm happy to provide additional pictures or talk details -- please reach out if you're interested in the Mavic: alex@bratton.com, 630.343.0680.

-Alex

IMG_3467 (1).jpg

IMG_3469 (1).jpg

If I had seen this sooner I would of bought this. I got a YUNEEC typhoon h 2 months ago. looks like a great deal though.

16 hours ago, Luke said:

If I had seen this sooner I would of bought this. I got a YUNEEC typhoon h 2 months ago. looks like a great deal though.

Thanks Luke.  I hope you’re enjoying the Typhoon.

14 hours ago, Alex Bratton said:

Thanks Luke.  I hope you’re enjoying the Typhoon.

I am. I really like it. It's a shame I can't afford this right now. The more I look at it the more I want it. You can hardly find the drone with one battery for this price, yet your selling 5 batteries and a bunch of other much needed accessories. if you still have it in 4 months then I will get it.

i want to buy this ...please tell me ur quoted price in indian rupees

Edited by ashu