Brazen

Another Jacksonville Floridian..

Hello, Mike here..

I found this forum googling where to fly my UAV in Jacksonville, FL and Ray's post caught my eye!

I started flying the H107 Hubsan, then a Phantom V1.1.1. Sold the Phantom and looking into the 3DR Solo.

I'm more of a hobbiest due to what I understand about commercial. Correct me if I'm wrong, but commercial requires a pilots license and tail numbers?! 

FAA Section 333 advisory interpretation is a migraine. Not to be confused with basic registration.

Any thoughts about the industry and where we think it's headed?!

• Like 1

@Brazen, Where are you located in JAX? I still haven't met up with any of the other crowd from there, but I'm getting back from a trip tomorrow and looking into meeting up with anybody trying to figure this stuff out locally. Send me a PM if you're interested in meeting up. I'll be traveling all day tomorrow (3 May) but will be in town until 2 June.

• Like 1