• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Red_Director

  • Rank
  1. @R Martin Thank you however after reading the points that @Av8Chuck has brought up, I don't think there is need to contact the FCC. I am really glad I posted this because I never would have known and your right @Av8Chuck I could have and most likely would have gotten into some trouble. Thanks Matthew
  2. I live in a small town and I live directly next to a small Municipal airport. The airport has no ATC or Tower that I can contact, the manager of the airport told me to get a small handheld radio so that I can communicate with the pilots coming in and out of the airport. The radio he recommended to me is the Yaesu FTA-450L Airband VHF Comm Would I be required to have a HAM license to use this radio? Thanks, Matthew