Good Morning From Nepal,
I am a complete beginner in the Drone Industry and I would like to get a Pilot Licence and learn how to fly with practical trainings.
I am native french, living between Europe and South Asia and developing my social ventures in Women&Girls Health, Women Economic Empowerment and Sustainable Ecosystems for the remote areas of the Himalaya's Mountains, later for the Andean Mountains and Southern Africa too.
I would like to learn to use the Medical Drone Technology for the following purposes :
- to monitor women health living in very remote areas (rural, mountains with no proper access to roads) or sensitive areas (armed conflicts zone, refugee camps..)
- to do some aerial mapping of remote villages in Nepal and Sub-Saharan Africa to localize vulnerable populations with no access to healthcare facilities and girls in danger in terms of gender based violence, child marriage...
- to deliver emergency blood supplies, lab samples, emergency and prevention vaccination ...
- to monitor water quality in the Himalaya Mountains/ Andean Mountains
- to monitor Global Warming, Climate Change and impacts in terms of Floodings, landslides in desert areas or mountains areas and of course impacts it has on Population's Health.
I am not an engineer so I cannot build the drone and the technology associated to it but it is an idea that I have in mind since last year as it could be game-changing if I could develop this company for bring remote health care to Women and Girls in low income countries .
For that I would need either to do a partnership with Drone Companies or design a Drone with Innovation Centers across the world.
I would like to have my own drones too, to learn and practice but I have no clue which one would help me to achieve my ambitious goals. Maybe I have to be different one's.
I would be very pleased to be connected with your entire community. I will be back in Europe mid-march to register my organizations and then will travel to USA two weeks during April.
-Could you let me know how I can start studying for the Drone Licence in March?
- Then how could I attend a 2-hour training with your team in USA?
- And Which drone should I buy as I am a beginner but want to become very advanced as I will use it for my activities, not only hobbies?
Thanks for reading me! And I would be very grateful if the Drone Community could help me to achieve this project as I work in challenging settings and cannot achieve anything alone.I will need a great team around me.
Have a great day.
Mob UK (Whats app): +44 7956442162