Part 107 test tomorrow

Marcel Graham

PASSED it as well today, hey @Uaviator53  when going onto the FAA IACRA section for application, it says you have to wait at least 48 hours before your score and information would be loaded.

For those taking it soon best of luck, for those who have not gotten Alan's Drone Pilot Ground School I would HIGHLY suggest that you do. Alan and his team has put together a fantastic training course.  It is extremely accurate as far as information and laid out in a way that you can learn from just reading or through the visual presentation he has put together. Be sure to also when signing up for his course you should order this book as well.   http://www.mypilotstore.com/MyPilotStore/sep/9858?gclid=Cj0KEQjw3ZS-BRD1xu3qw8uS2s4BEiQA2bcfMxvfHcjM8874n6O4ZuEk6jEttLZLZ7_FkkfRFEZCWFQaAqmX8P8HAQ  

It is the same booklet you will be using while testing and going through his course. I heard a comment from someone saying why should you get Alan's Drone Pilot Ground School course, they said he is not a pilot and not a flight instructor. Yep they are right he is not.  What he IS, is someone that has a strong attachment to the people on this forum and the drone industry. Alan has the ability and knowledge to prepare and present top notch training information.  Example go check out any and I mean any pro golfer, they have a golf coach who guess what .... Yep they are not on the tour, they are instructors and coaches that know how to instruct their students to become the best they can be by teaching them.. Teaching them over and over not just a one time class, I have been apart of this forum for sometime watching it grow and learning a lot from other courses Alan has provided as well as I have learned a lot from many of you, and I thank you all as well

By having  Alan's Drone Pilot Ground School as my source of learning and making sure I would be prepared for the 107 exam is the reason I was able to pass it period!  I looked over other courses, spoke with a couple of them and got the feeling I was just another pay now see ya customer.  Alan as many of you know I am sure is available to email , talk with etc., he shows he cares about people and wanting to make sure they have the information needed to learn the job at task.

So Alan here is a big thank you to you and your team for putting together the Drone Pilot Ground School course as well as the others that you have provided this community.   Keep them coming.

Remember INVEST IN YOURSELF , learn and keep learning and certainly INVEST IN THE DRONE PILOT GROUND SCHOOL

Dean

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Air One said:

PASSED it as well today, hey @Uaviator53  when going onto the FAA IACRA section for application, it says you have to wait at least 48 hours before your score and information would be loaded.

For those taking it soon best of luck, for those who have not gotten Alan's Drone Pilot Ground School I would HIGHLY suggest that you do. Alan and his team has put together a fantastic training course.  It is extremely accurate as far as information and laid out in a way that you can learn from just reading or through the visual presentation he has put together. Be sure to also when signing up for his course you should order this book as well.   http://www.mypilotstore.com/MyPilotStore/sep/9858?gclid=Cj0KEQjw3ZS-BRD1xu3qw8uS2s4BEiQA2bcfMxvfHcjM8874n6O4ZuEk6jEttLZLZ7_FkkfRFEZCWFQaAqmX8P8HAQ  

It is the same booklet you will be using while testing and going through his course. I heard a comment from someone saying why should you get Alan's Drone Pilot Ground School course, they said he is not a pilot and not a flight instructor. Yep they are right he is not.  What he IS, is someone that has a strong attachment to the people on this forum and the drone industry. Alan has the ability and knowledge to prepare and present top notch training information.  Example go check out any and I mean any pro golfer, they have a golf coach who guess what .... Yep they are not on the tour, they are instructors and coaches that know how to instruct their students to become the best they can be by teaching them.. Teaching them over and over not just a one time class, I have been apart of this forum for sometime watching it grow and learning a lot from other courses Alan has provided as well as I have learned a lot from many of you, and I thank you all as well

By having  Alan's Drone Pilot Ground School as my source of learning and making sure I would be prepared for the 107 exam is the reason I was able to pass it period!  I looked over other courses, spoke with a couple of them and got the feeling I was just another pay now see ya customer.  Alan as many of you know I am sure is available to email , talk with etc., he shows he cares about people and wanting to make sure they have the information needed to learn the job at task.

So Alan here is a big thank you to you and your team for putting together the Drone Pilot Ground School course as well as the others that you have provided this community.   Keep them coming.

Remember INVEST IN YOURSELF , learn and keep learning and certainly INVEST IN THE DRONE PILOT GROUND SCHOOL

Dean

Dean you really couldn't have said it better.

I've looked at a couple of different courses, guys or "teams" that put together classes on this material and no one has compared to the support and information I have received. If it wasn't for Alan I truly wouldn't have passed, I can say that. Everything he described, quizzes, and tests within the course was exactly what was needed to prepare for the test.  He shows love for his followers and "students". I really wouldn't be here in the forum if it was otherwise. I will continue to support this community specifically, as long as I can. 

Big thanks to Alan, and best of luck to everyone!

-Wash

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Air One said:

Dean

Second everything Air One stated above.I am a pilot and found Alan's lectures to be very informative, he has instructor presence. Take the course, it is well worth your time...

4 hours ago, FlyByDroning said:

This is on the home page of the IACRA site and says that it can take up to 72 hours. I'm guessing there is a flood of testing at these test sites and it has slowed the process down a lot. 

Capture3.PNG

Just got it in! They are now uploading them. Temp Cert coming in a few days they say.

Congrats by the way!!

Edited by Washington
added info

PASSED TODAY!!!!  

WOO HOO!

First to get through and pass in my area of central NC.

Lots of strangely worded questions, and a few topics I don't recall seeing before.

But overall Alan's course was very well done and highly recommended!

I am also very certain that his promised revisions and upgrades will be of great benefit to those taking the course it in the near future. 

Thank you Alan and to all in this great and helpful community!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marcel Graham said:

I know I started it, so I am bias but, this has to be the greatest thread ever. Congratulations to all my fellow pilots. I will be taking mine Noon on Friday until then it's study study, study. I have been scoring 93% on practice exams. I am hoping for at least an 80 on the real test. 

That's how these threads should be! Just a huge ball of love ? Corny I know, but really, we are all here for the same thing and going through the same process. This can't be beat!

You'll do great with those scores without a doubt! Like you said study study study! Best of luck Marcel!

-Wash

22 hours ago, Washington said:

That's how these threads should be! Just a huge ball of love ? Corny I know, but really, we are all here for the same thing and going through the same process. This can't be beat!

You'll do great with those scores without a doubt! Like you said study study study! Best of luck Marcel!

-Wash

Thanks man! Gotta study now! LOL