New Member originally from France.

Hi everyone!

My name is Benjamin (Ben is fine!) 
I am originally from France. I started to fly remote controlled aircraft few years ago when I was still in France. Then I got into drones with a drone from hobby king and the KK board for those who are familiar with this (old) technology. I was flying it in the living room just to impress my friends and family. Then when I got here in the U.S and I started flying drones for real estate agents, celebrities, and producers. (I was using an Inspire 1 V.1) Later on I got lucky to meet with my american friend Josh during an internship at DSLRpros and we started Verydrone in Pompano Beach, FL.

Today, I just finished my studies in aerospace engineering and I got more free time to enjoy flying, I am truly passionate by drones and the evolution of the technology. My favorite drone is the Phantom 4 but I think I am going to like the Breeze as soon as I can get it! 

Also I am glad I met Alan, the founder of this website for a couple of times during Drones Exhibition in Orlando and Las Vegas.

I will try to spend some of my time here on this forum to learn more about the industry and to help people when I can!

Thanks for reading :-) 

Ben

Edited by Benbecker
Tags
  • Like 2

Hi Ben

I recently got bit by the drone bug. Im in coconut creek..love to get together one day to compare notes and learn a thing or two  I have the Phantom 3 Advanced on its way to me but practicing with the U818A HD for a start.. Thanks   John  natural1855@gmail.com

• Like 1
On 9/26/2016 at 2:02 AM, john G said:

Hi Ben

I recently got bit by the drone bug. Im in coconut creek..love to get together one day to compare notes and learn a thing or two  I have the Phantom 3 Advanced on its way to me but practicing with the U818A HD for a start.. Thanks   John  natural1855@gmail.com

Hi John, glad to hear that there is some Drone pilots from this forum around me! Sounds good, will be glad to help you with that. I will send you an email soon.

10 hours ago, Alan Perlman said:

@Benbecker! Bonjour a ce forum. Really excited for your retail location to launch. For those of you who don't know what Ben is up to, check out his website at https://www.verydrone.com. He's opening up a really cool drone retail space in Orlando soon!

Thanks Alan :) Little correction the store will open in Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale area and not in Orlando. Can't wait to share the pictures once we opened! 

• Like 1