AerialJH

New Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is James H. I reside in FL and I just registered and new to this group/site. I am here to learn more about the drone industry and geospatial advances and technology. I do have a B.A. in Geography and have worked in the industry for about 1.5 years of some geospatial experience. I worked for a small geospatial company as a sensor operator collecting aerial imagery on a flight crew and have processed data and maps as a GIS technician before working in the IT field now.  However, I am currently not working in the industry ,but I do love what I studied in school and the opportunity to keep this going as a side hobby at minimum. I also enjoy learning about our earth and mapping and surveying targets from above. I would love to get to know many of you all in the industry and those who are hobbyists. I only have a little nano drone for now but would like to upgrade soon when finances are available. I am also interested in getting the drone license as well. Hope to meet and engage with you all soon. 

I am thankful to be among you great professionals and enthusiasts. 

Thank you,

James H. 

Edited by AerialJH