Washington

Is anyone excited for November 15th?

Hey everyone! 

Is anyone excited for November 15? Word on the street the inspire 2 is dropping! I'm still rocking my phantom 3 (I say still like it's ancient). But I can't wait to step it up a notch. 

I hear people are having issues with their mavic, however I hope things don't slip through the cracks for this release. 

Any thoughts on the release or their mavic?

-Wash 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Tony Rushing said:

Just purchased the Inspire 1 so I am excited about that! lol Still waiting on the Mav.... but with all the issues I hear about, I  don't mind waiting! 

Lol that is just as exciting! Congratulations! What is your main purpose for flying??

I would definitely wait as well! haha not worth the stress

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Washington said:

Hey everyone! 

Is anyone excited for November 15? Word on the street the inspire 2 is dropping! I'm still rocking my phantom 3 (I say still like it's ancient). But I can't wait to step it up a notch. 

I hear people are having issues with their mavic, however I hope things don't slip through the cracks for this release. 

Any thoughts on the release or their mavic?

-Wash 

I am excited to see it. I am hoping it has more avoidance features then the previous, I am also hoping the rumors of the forward facing camera are true. it would be nice for the pilot to have a view other than the camera operators.

On 11/12/2016 at 2:34 PM, Washington said:

Lol that is just as exciting! Congratulations! What is your main purpose for flying??

I would definitely wait as well! haha not worth the stress

My main purpose for flying: Setting in motion the making of a UAV business. Starting with a Phantom 4,Inspire 1 and waiting on the  Mavic Pro .  

OK, both DJI announcements made me start filling out my Christmas list for Santa. COME ON that inspire 2 is one sleek machine. The duel cameras are a game changer and the battery warmers are a must have for my area around Chicago, PRICY though. 

The Phantom 4 pro is awesome. May be looking to upgrade my 4 soon. 

Hope they live up to the hype. 

• Like 1

Excellent article, in my view anything that drives the price lower is both a good thing and a bad thing.

Great for us that have to purchase the upgraded equipment for business,

This is really bad for those of us that are in a battle against people that fly without following rules or basic privacy rights. Up till now they were subject to the lower priced, lower quality models, with lower range. I just saw a Phantom 3 for 399.00. With that kind of range and quality, they could put a black-eye on the entire group of us. 

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more @Marcel Graham!  This upcoming holiday will have a big impact on this whole arena I feel.  Got a sharper image catalog a few days ago and there were about 7 different drones for sale.  Some of them definitely fall ito the Part 107 size class.  Nowhere was there ANY mention of even the registration requirements. Several were advertised as night flyers also.

• Like 1