Hi my name is Iain from the Stonehaven in the North East of Scotland. I initialy bought a used 450 quadcopter a couple of years ago then gave that away and built my own 450 and recently built a 550 Hexacopter using DJI NAZA V2 controller and E300 motors. I have always had a keen interest in Model aircraft from many moons ago and very involved with photography and saw the drones(I must admit I hate that description) as a way to get some different images from different viewpoints.   However, I still view myself very much as a newbie as I have not had much flying experience. At the moment i am modifying my Hex to take a 4S battery and fit a new 3D gimbal with a gopro hero 4 black to try some video filming. Always open to new ideas and advice on how to imporve the stability of the camera in flight. 

Hey @Freedom 3, welcome. Would love to see some pictures of your build, particularly as you bring it up into the air! There's a handful of guys on here who have posted their builds and could be helpful with technical / specifics.