By way of introduction, I am Dave Hunt. I am an Associate Professor of Sociology at Augusta University in Augusta, GA. I teach all of my classes online, including a Sociology of Golf Class. I got my drone in order to take aerial videos of our university golf course to use in the presentation of my class in our online learning management system (D2L). I am also the Faculty Athletics Representative at AU and I plan to use the drone to help our athletics marketing team create videos of our sporting events and student-athletes. I purchased a DJI Phantom 4 and look forward to learning how to use it and obtain my license.

Edited by davehunt

Welcome, @davehunt! Why wasn't there a sociology of golf class when I was in college? Too cool.

I've never heard of D2L (I assume that stands for "Down to Learn"?), but we use Teachable to deliver our online courses. LMS systems have come a long way over the last few years.

The Phantom 4 is a beast of a system. Blue skies and safe flying to you along the way.