Hi folks! After weeks of development challenges and chatting with community members to understand what kind of forum format/design would be most beneficial for everyone, I'm happy to announce that http://community.uavcoach.com is finally live!

I'll be using this particular board for company updates--when we make changes to the forum, when I need opinions on new products, special offers, and more.

Thanks for participating in the UAV Coach community and look forward to seeing you around.

Fly safe!

alan-signature.png?resize=150%2C105

• Like 4

I'm working in consulting engineering business and I'm a member of several national and international professional societies, it's funny, but it looks like a birth of real community of professionals... great job, Alan!  Congrats with this great site and all the work you've done so far !

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 4:24 AM, Alan Perlman said:

Hi folks! After weeks of development challenges and chatting with community members to understand what kind of forum format/design would be most beneficial for everyone, I'm happy to announce that http://community.uavcoach.com is finally live!

I'll be using this particular board for company updates--when we make changes to the forum, when I need opinions on new products, special offers, and more.

Thanks for participating in the UAV Coach community and look forward to seeing you around.

Fly safe!

alan-signature.png?resize=150%2C105

On ‎1‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, svk said:

I'm working in consulting engineering business and I'm a member of several national and international professional societies, it's funny, but it looks like a birth of real community of professionals... great job, Alan!  Congrats with this great site and all the work you've done so far !

On ‎1‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, svk said:

• Like 1