JTMazzo

So excited to join!

Hey folks!

My name is Jason, and I'm so excited to join this forum and enroll in Drone Pilot Ground School!  I live in Nashville, Tennessee and I'm looking to expand my already established video production business in the area. 

I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions along the way to my Part 107 Certification, so thanks in advance!

Edited by JTMazzo

I'm looking at getting into commercial and residential real estate video, as well as event coverage.  We do business-to-business marketing.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2017 at 1:12 PM, JTMazzo said:

I'm looking at getting into commercial and residential real estate video, as well as event coverage.  We do business-to-business marketing.

That sounds great. From my experience, Realtors need more than just aerial images and footage. Typically drone operators will need to pair with or start taking stills/video inside the homes as well. I help people get into the real estate photography business every day. If I can be of any help please don't hesitate to ask.