Susan Hill

Howdy from NW CT

I'm looking to become an unmanned pilot in the video/photography market with real estate and weddings. Do you really need to take the course or can you simply get all the study guides? Anybody know the answer? I just bought a DJI Phantom 3 4k. Going to register it today. Another question. If I'm not starting commercial yet should I register it as a hobbyist or commercial if I'm planning to later on? Thanks in advance. 

Hey Susan, welcome to the forum. I offered some thoughts re: training you might find helpful over here:

Re: registration, I'd go ahead and register it commercially so you don't have to go back in and register a second time. You don't need the Remote Pilot Certificate / business entity or name to register commercially.

Hi Susan, welcome to UAV Coach. I work with Real Estate photographers and Realtors on a daily basis. I am newer to the drone world, but if you have any questions about Real Estate Photography or Virtual Tours, I will be happy to help.

• Like 1