Recommended Posts

Steve, thanks very much for your response. One question I still have - do companies/pilots operating under 333 have to file for airspace waivers? For example, if they are engaged to take photos/video of a house that happens to be in Class D airspace, do they have to file for a waiver like I do as a pilot operating under Part 107 rules? Or can they go shoot the house without any specific authorization?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.