FPV camera help

Michael Zafirov

Hey guys, I havn't commented in a long time. I made the HK FPV250 from Hobby King. I have 1704kv motors with a 3 cell 1000 mah battery. I want to put an sj4000 on it but it is too heavy. I want to see if there are any cameras that I should get that is 1080p, a keychain camera maybe?

Also, I want to see what  if I should have a power distribution board and solder the ESC's. or have a wire harness and make everything messy.

• Like 1

Hello @Michael Zafirov, are you looking for a camera that records 1080p to a SD card and at the same time can connect to a 5.8G transmitter to stream the live video back to a monitor or goggles ?. If so you might take a look at the mobius cameras. I had one of these on my quad for awhile and was very pleased with the results. I also purchased this cable from HK to connect the Mobius to a 5.8G FPV transmitter.

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/mobius-usb-to-av-out-fpv-cable-with-charging.html

• 2 months later...

FPV Camera brings a complete new FPV flying and shooting experience for DJI Phantom 4/3, Mavic and Inspire with innovative features to let you fly safer and more enjoyable. Navigation Map consists of an accurate Google Map framework and indicators of Home, Pilot, Aircraft, Pilot Wand.If you are looking for the smallest and lightest camera of this caliber. Never mind the highest resolution camera on the planet and best low-light handling of any PIXIM camera.