Steve Bennett

Positive news related to content with drones

4 hours ago, Steve Bennett said:

Blue whale observed eating krill via drone, an excellent use of his technology! I never thought of blue whales as the type of animal to "lunge"... 

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/blue-whale-krill-feeding-habits-drone-video/

Nice article. So it goes without saying that if opening your mouth slows you down that significantly, it would probably be wise to keep your trap (pun intended) shut unless absolutely necessary...

• Like 1

Over the past three years we've supported part of CSUCI's environmental studies program, specifically whale research.  We have some amazing footage of whales, unfortunately we're restricted on what footage we can share.  

This is a travel log of our latest whale research trip that was produced in part to show incoming students what its like to go on these trips.  I had one day to shoot this so its not that diverse bt the students seemed to enjoy it.

Unfortunately the professor is heading to Florida State so we probably won't be involved anymore..

• Like 1

Brilliant idea and love to see the positive attitude and effort going forth - you can certainly count on me.
This post and replies is what prompted me to join this group.
Looking forward to meeting you all...
Mahalo and aloha
Clive