Hi all, Daniel Lench here from Gessner Engineering.

Having flown RC helicopters and FPV drones in my personally life, and bringing the idea of using drones to add to our company's offerings, I've been the ground crew, trainer and data processor since we started our fleet in May 2015. We now have 2 eBee and 1 DJI Phantom 4 and while all of our survey crew has been certified to fly commercially for a while, I was simply unable to attend the training at the time. We are so busy now that I must be able to be the PIC on independent missions so here I am. The site was a recommendation of Sally French aka Drone Girl http://thedronegirl.com/ and I'm happy to see an active community behind it.

At Gessner Engineering I am the CAD and BIM manager along with handling the processing of our collected drone data. I manage all of our AutoCAD templates, standards and training and specialize in extreme site grading using AutoCAD Civil3D. For BIM, using Navisworks, I am able to bring models from different disciplines to detect clashes in design and offer suggestions to remedy them.

You can find me at the Gessner Engineering Main office in College Station. We have satellite offices in San Antonio, Fort Worth with two material testing labs located in College Station and Brenham. Our services include Civil Engineering (that's where I'll be ;), Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Surveying and Construction Materials Testing in our AASHTO Certified labs.

Best to all and hit me up if you're in the area or have a project we can work together on a project.

Dan

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in Texarkana Texas have a P3Pro would like to get with someone to partner with to help set up a Commercial drone business doing  Real Estate to Tower inspections. I'm still new at this and working on getting my License but I can use the help and a partner. anyone out their willing to help let me know here or email me at leonard_5319@msn.com thanks.