The P4P is notorious for the propellers getting in the shots at higher speeds. I THOUGHT this was eliminated by using a drone like the Inspire 2? I flew the Inspire 2 today (in sport mode at high speed) for the 3rd time and the propellers were constantly in the shot. Am I missing something here? I'd love to be educated if i'm simply flying it incorrectly...

Inspire2_propellers.jpg

lol

I guess slowing down a smirchy tad and adjusting the gimbal a smidget lower would help alleviate it. But sometimes ya just can't! In this case I was trying to keep up with a bald eagle. As you can imagine, he won the race. (still got some cool shots though).

And yes Uaviator53, this is the Inspire 2 (no color corrections and cropped) 

Edited by GoneCoastal
adding details

I believe I read somewhere that the point of sport mode on the I2 is it lets you go faster by allowing a greater pitch angle, but in exchange the props get into the shot sometimes, but can be cropped out. So it becomes a matter of do you want a true clear frame and less speed or a cropped clear frame and greater speed.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...