Licensed and Insured UAV Pilots Needed

Hi everyone,

My company has the possibility of drone shoots in some areas we don't have coverage. We will need about one minute of finished footage and the payout would be between $200 and $250. We are specifically looking for help in Clemson, South Carolina, Waco, Texas and Norman, Oklahoma.

Please pm me or email me at jstring@realtourvision.com if you are interested.

• 4 weeks later...

Mike Tucker

landupsolutions.com in NW Arkanssas. 

From another thread.

Looks Like no one has Posted here in awhile. Any new suggestions? Mercy I love to fly drones. I just sold my 

P3S I currently have

a P3P a P4, P4Pro Plus and an Inspire 1 2.0 version. Not bragging at all. This has been almost 2 year planing project. I am retired and have pick up a young partner named Joe Williams. At a Christmas party the year before my other half said they gave away a Drone at the place she worked. I had several small drones but had trouble flying them. I spent 150 bucks that I thought was just crazy. It was like I was spending 5,000 bucks!! Anyway I couldn't fly it very well. My son comes over and he is a 'Gamer". NO problem for him. SO I read somewhere that the DJI drones anyone could fly. I  bought the P#S and it's been down hill since.. LOL

I am currently using RTV www.realtourvision.com that I learned about form Alan. It works great but getting Brokers, agents, small business owners to sign up has been tough. I live in Arkansas. Van Buren, Ft Smith area.

ANY new info? I and charging 150 bucks for stills of a home and 250 bucks for the drone included. Really depends on the home.

BUT signing up anyone has been a brick wall. I really thought since I know so may people this was going to be a a snap. NOT SO!!

Lets see if this works??

http://fusion.realtourvision.com/156652

http://fusion.realtourvision.com/577264

I have thousands of Pics and vidoes. 

Mike Tucker

www.landupsolutions.com (Still under construction) But useable

tucker6453@cox.net OR landupsolutions@gmail.com

ANYONE care to update and share?? I may post this to the signing agents thread, Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...