Sign in to follow this  
EricB

New to the forum

Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Eric and I live in Colorado. Starting a new aerial videography business and excited to learn from a community of peers. It seems that the easiest start is with real estate photos and videos. I have several contacts in real estate, but also in insurance. I also have a friend that owns a drilling company and one that has a local tv show with no drone footage. I know it's not a great idea to try to do everything. I've been flying a Phantom 4 Pro for a couple months and have my 107. Any insights would be much appreciated!

Hello @EricB and welcome to the mob here.  As far as insights go, let me see if I have it straight. You have your 107, you're flying a P4Pro for several months, and you have those 4 contacts in diverse areas.  Get up early tomorrow and hit the pavement my friend.  And just had a thought - chronicle the whole thing and discuss with your TV friend about airing it.  I'd say you've got some work ahead of you!