New company-dual insurance

Bellebdow

Hello… I am new to the community… Just like to say hello and to ask if anyone in the community knows of an insurance company that does both drone and general professional liability. I have a small mapping company that I just started and after just being certified as a Woman and Minority/DBE owned business I will be ready to pursue contracts a little harder… So, I will definitely be looking for teaming opportunities in the Texas area.. any information would be grateful..

Belinda B. Dow

Dow GeoSpatial LLC

13 minutes ago, Bellebdow said:

Hello… I am new to the community… Just like to say hello and to ask if anyone in the community knows of an insurance company that does both drone and general professional liability. I have a small mapping company that I just started and after just being certified as a Woman and Minority/DBE owned business I will be ready to pursue contracts a little harder… So, I will definitely be looking for teaming opportunities in the Texas area.. any information would be grateful..

Belinda B. Dow

Dow GeoSpatial LLC

Look at RT Aviation Specialty Insurance. Hull and liability on our Inspire 1 is running around $1400.00 a year. Welcome to the forum! VeriFly is a temporary solution on a per-flight basis.

Edited by R Martin
Forgot VeriFly
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2017 at 8:18 PM, R Martin said:

Look at RT Aviation Specialty Insurance. Hull and liability on our Inspire 1 is running around $1400.00 a year. Welcome to the forum! VeriFly is a temporary solution on a per-flight basis.

Thank you very much.. I have requested an estimate for my business..