Sign in to follow this  
flubbermister

NEEED HELP!!!

Hi my name is Tristan,

I have tried everything I can think of to get my GoolRC fsi6 transmitter with their version of the fs-ia6 to work with my eachine x220 ARF from Banggood. The tx and rx are bound. This is my first time using any of this hardware and my first time using Betaflight which is what the quad uses. I've tried all the different receiver modes in Betaflight but none work. The quad is plugged into B/VCC port of the receiver which should be right since it is bound. The motors spin up when I use Betaflight and the VTX is working with my goggles, but I cant get the transmitter/receiver to work with the quad. I wish it was the other way around. I don't really know what to do.

Thank you for reading,

Tristan.

On 5/22/2017 at 9:03 AM, flubbermister said:

Hi my name is Tristan,

I have tried everything I can think of to get my GoolRC fsi6 transmitter with their version of the fs-ia6 to work with my eachine x220 ARF from Banggood. The tx and rx are bound. This is my first time using any of this hardware and my first time using Betaflight which is what the quad uses. I've tried all the different receiver modes in Betaflight but none work. The quad is plugged into B/VCC port of the receiver which should be right since it is bound. The motors spin up when I use Betaflight and the VTX is working with my goggles, but I cant get the transmitter/receiver to work with the quad. I wish it was the other way around. I don't really know what to do.

Thank you for reading,

Tristan.

I'm not sure about your FC, but the FS iA6 is a PWM only Rx.  Which means you have to have a connector cable from the Rx to the FC for each channel.  If you want to condense down to a single connector cable(servo cable) you will have to get the FS iA6B Rx to use PPM.