Hey all,  

I shot this video over New Years with my DJI Phantom 3 Pro and a couple GO Pros, a session and a hero4.  Hope you guys check it and and get some entertainment.  Enjoy, Like, Subscribe.  THANKS. Not sure how much more snowmobiling video I'll get this year but, the dirtbikes will be rolling out next month!!  Its 70 degrees in Colorado in the middle of February!

• Like 1

Awesome!  I snowmobile here in Maine and plan on using my new Spark this coming winter.  

I was wondering how the drone's battery life is affected by the cold and if altitude drains it faster?  I know with my GoPro, if the temps are below about 20 degrees F, the battery life is substantially reduced and almost unusable.  I'll eventually have 3 batteries with my Spark (once the single is available, I ordered the 2 with the "fly more combo" and usually keep them in my jacket to keep as warm as possible.  

Great video, we don't have as many open spots for powder, but it would work in the fields, on the lakes and open woods roads pretty well, as long as I got the Spark above the tree level and either filming my buddies, or myself on the Active Track feature.  

We have yet to really have a spring here yet, but I'm always jacked for that first big snow storm!  

• Like 1

Yes, higher altitude will reduce battery life as will cold. Keep batteries on inner pockets when not in use. Higher altitude means air is thinner and blades spin faster to produce same amount of lift at sea level.

• Like 1