Cajunbait

Thanks for the e-mail Alan,

BassBud here from Greenville, SC....

My interest is purely hobby related (I am retired... primary interests aside from church volunteer work include hunting, Competitive Trap Shooting, fishing, photography, and quad-copters).  I have some experience with model aeronautics, and more with photography.  I'm now getting into quad-copters which combines both interests.  DJI is the brand.

I plan to mostly use this Forum to learn by reading what others post.  You won't see me starting a new topic unless I'm sure I can't find it anywhere else in the Forum.... which is highly unlikely.

Best regards, and thanks for making the Forum possible!

8 hours ago, BassBud said:

Thanks for the e-mail Alan,

BassBud here from Greenville, SC....

My interest is purely hobby related (I am retired... primary interests aside from church volunteer work include hunting, Competitive Trap Shooting, fishing, photography, and quad-copters).  I have some experience with model aeronautics, and more with photography.  I'm now getting into quad-copters which combines both interests.  DJI is the brand.

I plan to mostly use this Forum to learn by reading what others post.  You won't see me starting a new topic unless I'm sure I can't find it anywhere else in the Forum.... which is highly unlikely.

Best regards, and thanks for making the Forum possible!

Welcome, @BassBud!