I'm one of several videographers for the City of Cupertino.  We've recently purchased the DJI Inspire 2 with the 4x-something lense (can't justify the higher cost of the 5x-something lense!).  I'm studying, off and on, for the test, but I do need to get this so i can fly, fly, and fly some more.

I have a question which I'll post, soon.

Now that other departments know we have one, they are practically lining up outside our door to suggest shots!

Robert

Welcome to the forum Robert. Are you planning on just shooting video or are you going to offer mapping and inspection services for the city as well?

1 hour ago, R Martin said:

Welcome to the forum Robert. Are you planning on just shooting video or are you going to offer mapping and inspection services for the city as well?

If GIS needs us, we'll try to help, but being restricted to 400 ft. may make it difficult.  I don't know of any inspections which would benefit with the use of our drone.  We'll help any of our departments, if we can.

Robert

• Like 1