Alan Perlman

Who will be going to Interdrone in Las Vegas?

Hi all!

Wanted to open this thread up to the UAV Coach community to see who will be going to Interdrone? This'll be my third year going, and the first year for Lana Axelrod (Chief Strategy Officer / wife extraordinaire) and @Zacc Dukowitz (Director of Marketing).

If you haven't registered yet, you can use the code FLYIT for $100 off.

We'd love to organize some kind of casual event / get-together for you all, so let us know if you plan to be there and we can start to get a sense of numbers.

Vegas baby...Vegas!

ID-2017-PANEL1.jpg

• Like 1

Hello,

I will be there all 3 days, but because I live and teach Aviation Maintenance here in Las Vegas will only be there in the afternoons.

Phillip

• Like 1

Good afternoon,

I will be going to InterDrone again this year.  I am a Law Enforcement Officer in Texas and am eager to meet up with other LEO's (especially from TX) to network with.  I love your forum and look forward to meeting up with a bunch of y'all (Texan for 'you all')!  LOL  I'll be there Sept. 3-9.

• Like 1

Definitely Going... booked the flights!  Curious as to where the Dronies will be staying... at the RIO?   I prefer many other places in Vegas, but don't want to miss out on after hour gatherings.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DronePhD said:

Definitely Going... booked the flights!  Curious as to where the Dronies will be staying... at the RIO?   I prefer many other places in Vegas, but don't want to miss out on after hour gatherings.

I'll be at the Rio.

Yes,  I'll be going for the first time this year,  Robert Biggs,  owner of Phoenix Drone Pros, based in Phoenix, AZ.  I do real estate, construction sites and events mainly. Looking forward to networking and learning. 

Edited by Robert Biggs

I actually live in Las Vegas and can suggest many interesting, off the grid places to fly. Please ask if you are needing a place. You will need a car or know someone who has one. Closest place is 20 minutes away furthest is 55 minutes.

10 minutes ago, Little Arms Studios said:

Little Arms Studios will definitely be attending. We'll be showing off the newest build of Zephyr Drone Simulator at Booth 126. We're looking forward to seeing both new and familiar faces, so come by and say hello!

Heck yeah, can't wait to see your new stuff. Remembered demo'ing last year and was pretty blown away. Look forward to reconnecting.

23 minutes ago, Alan Perlman said:

Heck yeah, can't wait to see your new stuff. Remembered demo'ing last year and was pretty blown away. Look forward to reconnecting.

Likewise! We're excited to show off what Zephyr has become since the last InterDrone. We'll also be staying at the Rio and look forward to reconnecting as well!

Unfortunately it looks like I might not be able to attend.  My STEM drone fabrication camps are picking up momentum. Not a bad thing, but this would have been my first year attending.  Hopefully some discounts will still be available if I am able to break free.