Justin Kyser

Schedudrone Simplifies Client Interactions

Hey everyone!

I'm Justin, and I've been in the industry since early 2014. I started a company called Digital Sky with a guy I met who had a lot of experience in film production (as my background is in commercial flight). We had a phantom 2 with a gopro, and away we went. Since then we've come a long way, we've gone full time, and even have employees. We like to think we're the most advanced drone service provider in the state of Nebraska, and we work in multiple industries, including real-estate.

Over the past three years I've learned quite a bit about what it takes to run a drone business, and I'm hoping to make that a bit easier for those of you who are looking for help with some of the more annoying parts of it all, including onboarding new clients and scheduling work. I've developed a software platform that is map based, and makes it easy for your clients to request the exact type of work they're wanting exactly where they want it. It also automates a lot of work like estimating price for jobs, developing proposals, and even handles some client communication and invoicing. We've got quite a bit of it built, and right now we're trying to gauge community interest with an expected launch to the general public in September.

If you wouldn't mind taking a look, check us out at www.schedudrone.com and if you think it's a cool idea, let us know by signing up! Signing up doesn't cost a thing, and is a great way for us to know if we should keep doing what we're doing!

Thanks!

• Like 1