dron759

I made something awesome - A Marketplace for drones

So last night I launched flyhum. A drone marketplace for selling, buying and getting drone related service. it is secure, feature packed and offers buyer and seller protection. Here is the direct link to the marketplace (people have already began using it) 

https://marketplace.flyhum.com 

If you want to learn a bit more about what flyhum is all about (details/features) go to the main page at  www.flyhum.com 

Please give me feedback! I am making this for all of us. 

Thanks, 

Edited by dron759

Congrats on the launch, @dron759.

Building a marketplace is TOUGH. I'm not sure I really understand your unique value proposition, here?

I see a misspelling on someone offering 333 exemption services, I see a random person selling a DJI Phantom 3 (unclear if used, why this is a better deal than buying directly from manufacturer particularly since their price just dropped, etc.), and someone charging $10 for a free registration? That last one is unbelievable to me and inappropriate to have on your site if you're truly trying to make something great here.

I'm just a data point of one, so take my feedback with a grain of salt, but I think you've got a long way to go here before creating something that's truly valuable to the industry. You need to work more on your positioning in the market.

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, Alan Perlman said:

Building a marketplace is TOUGH. I'm not sure I really understand your unique value proposition, here?

I see a misspelling on someone offering 333 exemption services, I see a random person selling a DJI Phantom 3 (unclear if used, why this is a better deal than buying directly from manufacturer particularly since their price just dropped, etc.), and someone charging $10 for a free registration? That last one is unbelievable to me and inappropriate to have on your site if you're truly trying to make something great here.

I'm just a data point of one, so take my feedback with a grain of salt, but I think you've got a long way to go here before creating something that's truly valuable to the industry. You need to work more on your positioning in the market.

Hope this helps.

I see a misspelling on someone offering 333 exemption services

I guess you are referring to my ad...what's the typo?

7 hours ago, Alan Perlman said:

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the feedback! Quality control is a big deal and was able to remove that listing (although there are lazy folks out there that might pay for that service :)) Take a look at www.flyhum.com to learn more about what we offer at flyhum. No one is doing what we are doing and we are getting alot of good traction so far.  There isn't a marketplace that caters to the drone community that has great features and is secure right out of the box. Sign up and let me know what you think. 

6 hours ago, Uaviator53 said:

I see a misspelling on someone offering 333 exemption services

I guess you are referring to my ad...what's the typo?

Thanks for posting the awesome service!