Brent

North of 49 Imaging Biggest Challenge

Hello All,

I'm Brent, operating from South of Calgary, Alberta. Picking the 'Biggest Challenge' facing me right now was actually picking just one from such a large data-set of challenges that need overcoming.

However, if I don't meet the requirements as set by Transport Canada, the rest of the exercise is moot.

So, my biggest challenge is: Complying with all requirements in order to formulate a successful application that results in a valid Special Flight Operations Certificate (SFOC) being issued.

Edited by Brent
  • Like 1

Brent,

I made up my SOP's based on recommendations from Transport Canada.  (since the FAA doesn't have any).

I can send you a copy if it would help.

Dennis

On 3/4/2016 at 8:50 AM, dohara said:

Brent,

I made up my SOP's based on recommendations from Transport Canada.  (since the FAA doesn't have any).

I can send you a copy if it would help.

Dennis

Hi Dohara

Would you mind sharing a copy of your SOPs with me as well?

Thanks!

Hi folks,

Darren Clarke from Hummingbird Aerial Productions here. I agree with 6 Wings. Getting the SFOC approvals for each job is challenging for sure. Getting the work is one thing...getting the SFOC and complying with all TC recommendations is the biggest challenge. Good luck!