Helo Perspective is looking for interest in large structure inspection pilots.  We are looking for experienced drone pilots that would like to fly 8-10 structures per week.  Inspections would start mid-January.  Compensation and specifics will be disclosed after a non-disclosure is signed.  Must be FAA Part 107 certified, have general liability insurance minimum of $1 million, a Phantom 4 or equivalent equipment, and reliable transportation and communication.  This is a serious inquiry.  Serious responses only. Your information will be confidential and we will only contact you in reference to this inquiry.  This is nation wide inquiry.  Please click here to fill out the interest form.  http://www.heloperspective.com/employment

Thank you,

Jake Carey

Helo Perspective, LLC

Mr. Carey 

I am applying to Ohio Dept of Education for an industry credential for a drone pilot license course for which high school students will receive graduation credit. Could you write a letter to ODE how important this  credential is  in creating jobs and preparing high school students. Thank you. 

Call me direct if you need more clarification. This letter in no way obligates you to CPS or hiring of any students. We need proof from employers that this is a worthy program. I am under deadline with this application so I need this submitted to me by 12/31/17. 

The letter needs to be on your letterhead, addressed  to Ohio Department of Education, but mail it to me at my home address -- 6200 Castlestone Lane Cinti. OH 45247 

Thanks again
Matt Ernst
TAFT High School Drone Club 
Cincinnati, OH 
4 hours ago, mernstCinti said:
Mr. Carey 

I am applying to Ohio Dept of Education for an industry credential for a drone pilot license course for which high school students will receive graduation credit. Could you write a letter to ODE how important this  credential is  in creating jobs and preparing high school students. Thank you. 

Call me direct if you need more clarification. This letter in no way obligates you to CPS or hiring of any students. We need proof from employers that this is a worthy program. I am under deadline with this application so I need this submitted to me by 12/31/17. 

The letter needs to be on your letterhead, addressed  to Ohio Department of Education, but mail it to me at my home address -- 6200 Castlestone Lane Cinti. OH 45247 

Thanks again
Matt Ernst
TAFT High School Drone Club 
Cincinnati, OH 

Matt, 

I would be happy to provide the letter as long as you keep me updated on the process with the school system.  Obviously I believe that this is a viable option and I believe that technology like this will guide a good portion of the job market in the near future.

I will get this to you asap.

Thanks for reaching out!

Jake Carey

CEO

Helo Perspective, LLC