JBR LIFE Photography

Ocean front, exterior-only teaser

Occasionally, a client requests exterior-only aerial video work. These can be fun and sometimes challenging, especially when the property is tightly covered in foliage, not very large, and located along the 2nd windiest bay on the planet. Even the calm days are breezy  here! 

• Like 2

Once again you give us all reasons to hate you. 

Its not enough that you live in this incredible place but then you rub our faces in it by producing videos that probably make it look better than it is.  

Wish I was there..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Av8Chuck said:

Once again you give us all reasons to hate you. 

Its not enough that you live in this incredible place but then you rub our faces in it by producing videos that probably make it look better than it is.  

Wish I was there..

Well, if it's any consolation, right now you'd be socked in with rain, flash flooding, and generally a PNW feel.  Parts of Kahului town are flooded above car hood level, and it's gonna keep on coming down for another day I think.  It's been raining off and on all week, with clouds clouds clouds.

But it will turn nice again, and you should prolly come check it out sooner than later.  We're trying to scale up enough to contract work out...and you're on the top of the list my friend! 

5 minutes ago, JBR LIFE Photography said:

We're trying to scale up enough to contract work out...and you're on the top of the list my friend! 

Your such a tease!

Did I mention how much I hate you...

People are going to get the wrong impression of our joking around.  I'm not sure if I could ever move there to work but I hope to have the chance to come and visit.

• Like 1