Marcus Christou

DJI Spark inside abandoned factory/train yard

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Carlos Arrieta said:

Nice Marcus, question did the SPARK have signal from GPS inside the building or your fly with ATTI

 

 

Yeah it locked on to gps... probably because half of the roof was missing :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2018 at 10:23 PM, Marcus Christou said:

Yeah it locked on to gps... probably because half of the roof was missing :D

Cool vid! good thing there's satellite signal when you film this place. it would've been risky for the DJI Spark if it didn't received enough gps signal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2018 at 6:41 AM, Eric Morgan said:

Cool vid! good thing there's satellite signal when you film this place. it would've been risky for the DJI Spark if it didn't received enough gps signal 

Yeah I'm always wary of flying in ATTI mode - think it's only happened once and it was a pretty remote location ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2018 at 11:42 AM, Marcus Christou said:

Hi guys! Short film of an abandoned factory explore - used the drone inside for a few shots along with the train-yard stuff. Thanks for watching!
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lauren Holloway said:

as i read it the first time, i thought a drone was found inside the abandoned factory xD

may i ask what drone are you using?

btw, impressive video :)

Haha thanks! DJI Spark in this one :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2018 at 1:39 PM, Marcus Christou said:

Haha thanks! DJI Spark in this one :)

uhmm im planning to buy my first drone, and i researched about your drone, do you recommend this dji spark for beginners?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lauren Holloway said:

uhmm im planning to buy my first drone, and i researched about your drone, do you recommend this dji spark for beginners?

Definitely recommend a spark as your first drone, it has a beginner's mode and the obstacle avoidance is incredibly accurate. I'd recommend getting it with the controller and not using the phone/gestures 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2018 at 1:38 PM, Marcus Christou said:

Definitely recommend a spark as your first drone, it has a beginner's mode and the obstacle avoidance is incredibly accurate. I'd recommend getting it with the controller and not using the phone/gestures 

I would! Good thing i bought the set with controller in it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.