Mission planning templates?  Does anyone have a data base or spreadsheet to help "fill in the blanks" as I/we research and prepare to bid on projects?  I am working with a team of students who see this as an opportunity to put our heads together.

For instance, we had to research and put together a plan for a bass fishing contest, a search and rescue with very specific parameters, a commercial real estate survey, etc.  We all had different formats and now realize the power of a template or database.

Your proprietary information is not our request, of course.  A great organizational plan so that we can truly fill in the blanks with drop down lists or check boxes would be a real treat!  If one is not out there, do you see a market for creating one?  Thanks in advance!

Interesting idea.  What students?  What school? 

There are so many different  variables for every mission that must be accounted for that it’s hard to imagine how a template would be helpful. 

As a pilot you pretty much operate in a world of checklists for everything from preflight, emergency procedures, takeoff & landing etc., but I’m not sure how templates could be used for the actual flight.

Its a new industry, this is certainly worth discussing to see how this might be accomplished. 

Templates are very helpful for events and projects that repeat.  I serve as a volunteer photographer for the American Red Cross in NE Ohio.  We have events (Sound the Alarm) that are very repetitive.  Templates give me a good guide line for the event.  Other events that are repetitive have similar needs, so a different template.  If we need to assign an event to a new member of the team, the templates are good for them.  So bottom line, if it repeats templates are not only good, but needed.