power-point presentation help?

I am performing a power-point presentation on Tuesday in front of 75 real estate agents and would like some tips and advice to what i should include in my presentation. Presentation will be 10 minuets long. So far i have a slide for pre-flight inspections, FAA part 107 for my pilots, phtotography/videography editing (exterior/interior), and pricing. seems to me i am currently about 3.5 minuets on average. Hopefully some of you will be able to help me expand my presentation.  Any ideas would be appreciated. Have a great day

I can tell you there are dozens of realtors in Richmond, VA who use their drones on the down low and are not certified.  If I were selling real estate without a license, the local real estate board would be all over me.  Yet they seem oblivious that they are violating Federal law.  And wedding photographers, video production companies, the list goes on.  The FAA needs to step up enforcement actions.

Edited by Cyclops55

FAA has very little in the way of enforcement personnel and I doubt they have much interest in actually enforcing Part 107 compliance.  Notwithstanding an actual noteworthy accident, I doubt that we will see enforcement of activities such as real estate and wedding activities.  Unfortunate but probably realistic.

14 minutes ago, Ed O'Grady said:

FAA has very little in the way of enforcement personnel and I doubt they have much interest in actually enforcing Part 107 compliance.  Notwithstanding an actual noteworthy accident, I doubt that we will see enforcement of activities such as real estate and wedding activities.  Unfortunate but probably realistic.

I’ve been a pilot for almost 40 years and have never been ramp checked or even know anyone who has had any enforment engagement with the FAA.  Believe me, I’m not complaining about that!  

It’s interesting that in General Aviation when you realize there’s been such a relatively small enforcement effort how safe it is.  Sure there are people who use planes to smuggle drugs, who produce aerial media without a commercial license, who fly without a license etc..  Nevertheless, this goes to show that most people are honest and will work to make sure that even if their “breaking” the rules, they do it safely.  I’ve known people that weren’t commercially rated who shot aerial for a project and got away with it. But after a couple of projects they quickly realized they could get more work if they were legitimate.  Success breeds success.  Is that really a bad thing?  

Realtors are kind of like that.  Some will buy a drone and do it themselves  becuase they’re too cheap to pay a professional.  If their customers respond negatively they probably won’t do it again, if they respond favorably they will want to do more, do it better on hopefully more expensive properties.  Once they start to get the notoriety they will be forced to become legitimate.  

I don’t think more regulations and more enforcement of the regulations will ever change that.