Hello all, I am in need of class D & E airspace waiver as our local airport uses both although it is not a very large airport, it is used both as transportation and military. What I am looking for is the link that would give me the forms to be filled out and some help on filling them out as I haven't yet filled one out.

I would also like to get my hands on a daylight waiver for night operations for my business. I am looking for a direct link to this also and some help.

Thank you all in advance cheers!

• 1 month later...

a while back one of the users here was nice enough to send me information on how to fill out the waivers forum i finally have time today to fill it out but the email he sent with his example sheet is missing hopefully you will see this and be able to resend that information. thank you

My pleasure.  First of all, KSUX is currently scheduled to go live with LAANC on September 13.  That's exactly six months from now and it's very possible that you will not get an airspace authorization before then anyway.  However, there is a lot of airspace around KSUX that you can fly in right now.  You can't enter the Class D Sfc airspace without an authorization but outside of that it's all Class E.  So everything BELOW that Class E boundary (700 agl) is Class G.  I don't know exactly where you want to fly so if you give me a street address or reference point, I will go a bit further for you.

Well I don't think I will be able to fly my area I was hoping to as its less than a mile away from the airport the town is Sergeant Bluff, IA. I have a-lot of real-estate properties I could shoot this year around this area. 

Parts of Sergeant Bluff may be good under LAANC and parts not.  In your case it's not so much proximity to the airport but instead the proximity to the approaches.  Probably would be a good idea to go ahead now and request the airspace and then utilize LAANC when it opens in September for you.  Good l;uck!

Ok Ed thank you for checking for me, when filling out the waivers how best should I fill one out? If I don't quite fill it out right then I wont receive permission and if I don't have permission I will have to file again and wait in total about 6 months am I correct?