i flew my drone today and well i had really bad image trasmission although my drone was only like 15ft away from me and about 40 ft high and when i tried to send it farther it suddenly lost the signal, so i had to make a emergency landing. anyone know what was happening?(no i didnt turn on beginner mode although i did get a warninh signal saying airport near this area fly with cation thing)

I had the same problem with my drone. The only difference is I lost sight of it. I didn't know what the problem was as well. If only I had attached a gps tracking device into it so I would know where it is now. It really sucks :/  

44 minutes ago, ryanolivas said:

I had the same problem with my drone. The only difference is I lost sight of it. I didn't know what the problem was as well. If only I had attached a gps tracking device into it so I would know where it is now. It really sucks :/  

attach an additional gps tracking device just to make sure you could still see your drone even without the line of sight

On 1/31/2018 at 6:47 PM, Jojo the flying bird said:

i flew my drone today and well i had really bad image trasmission although my drone was only like 15ft away from me and about 40 ft high and when i tried to send it farther it suddenly lost the signal, so i had to make a emergency landing. anyone know what was happening?(no i didnt turn on beginner mode although i did get a warninh signal saying airport near this area fly with cation thing)

Did you select a specific channel (which I normally do) or was the drone determining the best channel to use? What was the RF spectrum like in the area you were flying in?

22 hours ago, Donna Eastman said:

attach an additional gps tracking device just to make sure you could still see your drone even without the line of sight

Can you suggest any gps tracking device that I could use? Something very light so it wont affect my drones stability. 

On 4/13/2018 at 11:44 AM, ryanolivas said:

Can you suggest any gps tracking device that I could use? Something very light so it wont affect my drones stability. 

i have friends that uses trackimo, marco polo trackers. i heard them say they're great

10 minutes ago, Donna Eastman said:

i have friends that uses trackimo, marco polo trackers. i heard them say they're great

I just searched about both of them. And seems like the marco polo is too big compared to the trackimo. It's very tiny and light. 

On 4/17/2018 at 11:02 AM, ryanolivas said:

I just searched about both of them. And seems like the marco polo is too big compared to the trackimo. It's very tiny and light. 

ohh okay. so which of them did you choose?

On 2/1/2018 at 8:47 AM, Jojo the flying bird said:

What kind of drone are you flying?