Hello! Here’s Manjuyod Sandbar, one of our honeymoon spots early February. It can be reached by boat from Bais City (Negros) but we came from my hometown, Cebu. Negros is now the best way as new permits are needed for boat operators to work in the area. This was way more work than I expected because of the time ramps.

Please enjoy the short video!

11 hours ago, Alan Perlman said:

Nice video! Thanks for sharing. What are you flying here? What'd you use to edit?

A Mavic Pro and Premiere Pro were used for the video. Thank you for checking it out!

4 hours ago, JBR LIFE Photography said:

So smooth!  I love your editing style, too.

I'm trying out some travel vlog style thing for this video, and maybe on my next one two. I was worried it might feel like a hip-hop music video though haha

Thanks for taking a look!

• Like 1

Raincast, did you experiment any issue while flyng on this locations is only water, the DJI dron have a tendency when they are below to 10 mts start to use the VPS system. Over water the acoustic and vision sensor is not able to hold position. 

I read a lot some people disabled the VPS system to avoid this issue. 

You launch and landing in your hand or over the boats... regards

I tried to find the best setting for fly over water but the best is more than 6 mts is i go below start to losing position ...

Edited by Carlos Arrieta
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Carlos Arrieta said:

Raincast, did you experiment any issue while flyng on this locations is only water, the DJI dron have a tendency when they are below to 10 mts start to use the VPS system. Over water the acoustic and vision sensor is not able to hold position. 

I read a lot some people disabled the VPS system to avoid this issue. 

You launch and landing in your hand or over the boats... regards

I tried to find the best setting for fly over water but the best is more than 6 mts is i go below start to losing position ...

I had no issues flying over water. I did not turn my VPS off. 

When I went lower than 6 meters, the drone was over the part where the tide was low. Maybe VPS identified the sand as land so it did not give me problems.

The drone has a narrow fov so it may seem like we are closer to the water.

I launch from the boat. I used a floating device which doubles as a wider landing gear so I can land even on a slightly angled surface from the boat.

Here is the floating device at 0:14 seconds of the video.

Thank you for giving it a watch!