Business Drone Service Agreements Question

Recommended Posts

Hello - Im currently providing some pro bono work to potential clients to basically get my name out there and to help in improving my flying skills. With that said, I wanted to know where to obtain Service Agreements, Notice of UAV Operations, Copyright Assignment Forms etc. Did you go through an attorney ( which I would prefer ) because I want to make sure this is done correctly. Thank you in advance for any assistance

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.